Are you an Education Recruitment Consultant seeking a new challenge?
Would you like to work as part of a well-established and supportive team?
This is a great opportunity for you to join a very well-reputed, successful and growing team of Education Recruitment specialists.
Join this Birmingham based team and be a part of a growing band of successful Education Recruitment Consultants.
- Competitive basic salary & commission
- 35 days annual leave
- Annual company-wide overseas trip
- Good infrastructure and systems provided
- Highly supportive, friendly team
- Training and progression opportunities
- Have some experience (ideally 6 months or more) of working as an Education Recruitment Consultant (Primary, Secondary or SEND)
- Demonstrate a track record of success as a recruiter (educational and non-educational recruitment experience considered)
- Be ambitious
- Have a friendly and supportive disposition
- Be an excellent communicator
Job found on: