Customer Service / Service Co-ordinator - £28k - £32k plus excellent working environment
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Service Co-ordinator to join an extremely successful and well-established engineering company in Chertsey where long term career progression exists.
The successful candidate will be working at the front-line of the company and will be actively involved with international end-users and customers, first class communications skills are therefore essential.
- Administration and co-ordination of the service department, from new enquiries through to repair processing, progressing and despatch.
- Telephone support for all incoming calls
- Booking logs on the service database
- Responding to customers’ requests and providing updates on their repairs
- Arranging despatch of parts and repairs
- Arranging orders with purchasing for components or special items – progressing these orders directly with the supplier
- Checking service emails and ensuring all have been responded to and the customers are aware of progress
- Arranging on site visits for engineers, both home and abroad, including all...
Job found on: