Get a taste of freedom on the road with the UK’s largest food delivery network.
Become a self-employed Delivery Driver and discover a feast of flexible opportunities at Just Eat. Whether you’re looking to make some extra cash, or have a car or scooter and are looking to get on the road, this is a great opportunity for you to boost your income. You can work weekdays or weekends, daytime or evenings, a full schedule or bits here and there - this role is flexible and up to you.
Here’s the deal.
As a Just Eat Driver you’ll need to:
- Be good with people and a confident driver
- Have the right to work in the UK on a self-employed basis and a valid driving licence
- Have a smart phone with a data plan
- Have a car, scooter or motorbike, which is reliable, insured, and registered
- Aged 18+
In return you’ll:
- Enjoy a self-employed role that suits your lifestyle
- Be able to drive your own vehicle, wear your own clothes, listen to your own music and work to your own schedule
Job found on: