Our niche client based in Guildford with a history of continued growth are looking for a Customer Services Advisor to support their ever expanding client base, this is a very varied role and attention to detail as you move from one thing to another is a must. The role of Customer Services Advisor is a crucial one and it is imperative that we offer fantastic service to ensure our customers are happy and come back to us time and time again.
- Prompt and friendly response to customer queries
- Dealing with delivery queries and POD’s (proof of delivery) and tracking information
- Emailing VAT invoices
- Checking the EDI report during the day to ensure orders aren’t 'missed’
- Processing orders (Amazon, Ebay and Shopify) through Navision and the 'funnel’
- Review customer orders
- Organising customer refunds
- Checking the Outstanding Order List on a daily basis
- Liaising with the warehouse
- Liaising with the accounts team
- Processing GRN’s (Goods Returns Notes)
- Managing the Petty Cash and banking
- Updating the ISO 9001 end of month reports
- Checking the credit card hand held terminals on a weekly...
Job found on: