My client, a global giant within the pharmaceutical industry, is looking for a Customer Service assistant to join there team in Camberley, on a 12 months contract initially.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Handle calls with internal and external customers in an efficient, effective and courteous manner
- Support Sales Team by accurately placing customers' orders onto bespoke software system
- Maintain and update customer records
- Manage and resolve internal and external customer queries
- Analyse trends in queries or complaints to identify and address root cause to improve customer experience
- Previous work experience gained in a customer service environment
- High degree of customer and solution orientation
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Self-starter able to collaborate as part of a busy high-performing team
- Agility, energy and appetite to deliver and learn for today and grow for tomorrow
What we can offer you:
Opportunities for professional development and opportunities to move and gain experience from...
Job found on: