Customer Service Representatives
Location: Camberley, Surrey
Rate: Competitive hourly rate
Type: 12 month contract (Temp to perm)
Are you a Life Science Graduate that for whatever reason are not putting your degree to good use? We know that getting your foot in the door can be difficult and sometimes you just need to find a role that will give you the opportunity to kick start your career. We are looking for Customer Service Representatives for not only a global leader within the Life Science industry, but also a Certified Top Employer in Europe 2019 (basically, they put their people first!). Sound good, then read on.
About the role:
• Handling calls with internal and external customers in an efficient, effective and courteous manner
• Support Sales Team by accurately placing customers’ orders into bespoke software systems
• Maintain and update customer records
• Manage and resolve internal and external customer queries
• Analyse trends in queries or complaints to identify and address root cause to improve customer experience
What we can offer you:
• initial two-week training programme
• Opportunities for professional development...
Job found on: