My client in Wellingborough is currently in need of a fully skilled CNC Millers and Turners.
This state of the art high precision manufacturer is looking for an experienced CNC Programmer Miller and Turner that has used machines controlled by Fanuc.
Skills & Experience
They are currently have positions available for experienced CNC Miller & Turner Programmers / Setters up to 5 axis. You will be self-motivated, have a high attention to detail and the ability to communicate clearly to members of the team.
* CAD programming preferable
* Off-line programming preferable
* Able to program, set & operate up to 5 axis machinery
* Produce small, complex batches of components to quality standards and tight tolerances.
* Have experience in Fanuc controls
Hours of Work
40 hours a week
Mon – Thurs 8.00am to 5.00pm Fri 8.00am to 2.30pm
Holidays are 20 days + 8 Bank Holidays
The hourly for the role is paying a very attractive hourly rate of £18hr to £22hr.
If you would like to be considered then please respond with an up to date CV
Job found on: