This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful company in a varied role where you will be working as part of a small team and be provided with full training.
This is a new position which has been created to support the company's continued growth moving into the summer of 2019. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday, 7.5 hours per day between 8.00am and 6.00pm
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Management of cases to include; loading new cases, case reviews, requesting reports, booking appointments, releasing advice letters and closing cases
- Liaising with clients, their employees, internal staff and 3rd parties via telephone, email, and letter
- Working within company/client SLAs and notifying the Team Leader of any difficulty in achieving these
- Escalating complex cases or those that are progressing slowly to relevant colleagues
- Act in accordance with the company's core values of diligence; honesty; exemplary customer service; professionalism; ethical and trustworthy behaviours. Valuing colleagues, customers and business partners...
Job found on: