Do you speak and write in German at a Native Level?
Can you speak and write in English?
Are you looking for a new opportunity in customer service with a dynamic forward-thinking business that offer a fantastic working environment?
Are you looking to work hours that suit your availability? We have full time, part time and weekend hours available!!!
Since 1994, Our Client has been providing outsourced (QA) Quality Assurance, Customer Experience and Localisation Services to the Interactive Media, Internet of Things (IoT), Technology and e-Learning markets and we are delighted to be recruiting for a team of German Customer Support Representatives, to work as an ambassador for their brand providing 1st line Technical and Customer support to their clients’ German-speaking customers.
We are looking for candidate who are confident, calm, technically minded and have a pro-active and positive "can do" attitude and who can communicate at a Native Level in German and English. If you think this is you then please read on – We would love to hear from you !!
What the role involves
- Ensuring customers queries are answered with the aim of a first-time resolution and ensuring all responses are provided with excellent attention to detail, care and professionalism.
- Ensuring queries are responded to within agreed response times and that all customer communications are dealt with to provide solutions as a priority.
- Resolving all technical issues raised by customers, particularly via live chat, by carrying out fault finding analysis and offering appropriate solutions that resolve the customers issue.
- Communicate effectively whilst working within a dynamic team structure with individual and shared team objectives. It is your responsibility as a team member to ensure the best customer care experience is given to all customers
- Maintaining a world class, dedicated service, focused on exceptional responses and excellent quality.
- Working with your colleagues across the wider customer community to identify any trends in any customer queries.
What we’re looking for
- Native level fluency in German & English, particularly reading & writing.
- Previous experience in a customer care role (contact centre a plus but not essential).
- The ability to analyse and execute technical customer service issues with a focus on providing a superior and positive customer experience & outcomes every time.
- Self-motivated and a proactive attitude with the ability to work productively and collaboratively within a multilingual team.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong communication and a logical, methodical approach with good analytical, PC and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience of technical support or using live chat would be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of the current generation of games consoles and PCs, and the latest mobile platforms.
- An interest in and understanding of the video game industry would be advantageous.
What our client offer
- Flexible Shift patterns to work with your availability between the hours of 8am – 12 midnight
- Full time, Part Time & Weekend Shifts Available
- An opportunity to work for a market leading pre-eminent global provider of specialist services to the games industry
- Full training and the opportunity to work on some of the biggest games’ titles in the world.
- Competitive Salary, holidays, regular team competitions with great prizes’ and inclusion into an extensive social calendar.
- Our client always looks to develop their people and look to promote internally.
- The studio that you will work from has some of the best views of Glasgow and is located next to the City Centre/West End, with excellent transport links.
- On-site amenities include a café, nursery, ATM, car valeting/charging, dry cleaning, free cycle checks & parking with access to a variety of local bars & restaurants.
Job found on: