Start date: 9th September 2019
Close date: 4th September 2019
Our Client is one of the largest utility companies in the world focused on delivering a sustainable, greener energy future.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you are the first point of contact for our client’s customers, assisting with any problems they may have.
Your role will be working in the Home Mover department setting up new accounts for gas and electricity.
What we need from you:
* Demonstrate empathy and understanding when dealing with customers
* Previous Customer Service Advisor experience would be desirable
* Open to change and support new ideas
* Be able to go above and beyond for our customers
* Keen to progress and develop
* Fantastic problem solving skills
Whats in it for you?
* Starting Salary: £17,160 & tenure increase
* Full time, permanent position
* Fixed Shift availability
* Glasgow City Centre location
* Dress down work environment
* 4 weeks comprehensive training + 2 weeks Grad Bay to ensure you have the tools to do...
Job found on: