PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE ELECTRICAL WHOLESALE EXPERIENCE.
Salary is a guide and can be negotiable depending on experience/customer base.
Our client is a well-known, leading Electrical Wholesaler who are well respected within the Electrical Wholesale industry. They are looking to hire a Field Sales Rep to work out of their busy branch in the Launceston area.
• As a Field Sales Rep you will be actively supporting the Branch Manager in maximising the contribution by the branch through profitable sales, in line with company sales policy and business plans
• Developing strategies for increasing existing business, new business and lapsed accounts and achieving KPIs
• Liaise with manufacturers to secure best terms with regards to large projects and seeing the projects through to completion and beyond
• Dealing with customer queries and resolving any queries
• Leading by example
• Company is accepting applications from strong internal candidates
• Be confident working with key performance indicators with an impressive track record in delivering on sales, profit and margin targets
• Have the ability to work with a team and individually
• Be able to communicate at all levels, whether it be with your team or negotiating with your customer
• Have the business mind to make commercial decisions in-line with the Senior Management Team
• Must have a proven track record working in sales within the electrical wholesale market
• Be self-motivated, competitive and have a passion for sales
• Be dynamic with a good sense of humour and a passion for the electrical wholesale industry
• Passionate about Electrical Wholesale
• Excellent basic salary
• Impressive bonus scheme
• Company Car
• Contributory pension scheme
• Generous holiday entitlement
• Ongoing training provided to develop your skills
• Genuine career opportunities
Interested in this Field Sales opportunity? Please apply confidently on CV Library or visit our website to see roles in your area.
All contact is kept strictly confidential.
Talent Match Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent recruitment consultancy specialising in the Electrical Wholesale & Manufacturing industries throughout the UK.
Our dedicated consultants and expert team have over 30 years experience within sales and recruitment disciplines guarantee to deliver bespoke solutions to meet our clients and candidates needs
Job found on: