Not just a job – be the carer your community needs
It takes a special person, with the right values and a passion for making a difference to become a carer in Leeds.
How we look after you
* ·£10/hour paid travel time and mileage
* ·Flexible working hours
* ·Paid induction training & ongoing development
* ·We fund your qualifications
* ·Wellbeing support programmes and recognition incentive
* ·Dedicated support during probation from your candidate experience partner
* ·Refer a Friend scheme (paid on offer and after probation)
How you look after our customers
At HSG our goal is to work with customers to give them the life that they want providing safe and effective care within their own home.
We support people with personal care, showering, bathing, cooking, medication administration and general housekeeping and you would do this in a way that encourages independence.
If you would like to find out more please call one of our friendly candidate experience partners who can discuss the role in more detail and support you with the application
Job found on: