Client: Lloyd Dowson
Location: Bridlington / Scarborough
Salary: £35,000 - £55,000 Dependent on Experience
Our client Lloyd Dowson are currently looking for a Chartered Accountant (ACA) qualified to join their established firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax and Business Advisors.
Established for over 40 years Lloyd Dowson are a dynamic accountancy practice with their head office in Bridlington and a second office in Scarborough on the beautiful East Coast of Yorkshire.
Both offices are within 5 minutes’ walk of the train stations with a commute via train or car from Hull, Beverley or York of 50 minutes or less.
As a large independent firm employing over 60 staff, they are committed to supporting their community and have a wide and varied client base of around 3,000 which includes limited companies, partnerships and sole traders. They also undertake a significant number of audits for clients across the north east region and nationally.
Lloyd Dowson believe that a personable character is essential to the success as an Accountant within the firm. Lloyd Dowson has family and community at the heart of its work and as such has built a team who enjoy not only working together but socialising together and entertaining clients at company and community events.
As a Chartered Accountant, you will have the following;
* ACA Chartered Accountant qualification (although ACCA Certified Accountants will also be considered)
* Accountancy practice experience ideally with a degree of Audit experience
* Energetic, dynamic and have a willingness to consistently achieve
* Want to be part of team activities and charity initiatives to support the local community
* Experience of working with partnerships, sole traders and limited companies
* Competent with software’s such as, but not limited to, Sage, IRIS, Xero, QuickBooks
* Have potential leadership qualities and be able to support and/or lead a team
* A desire for continuous personal and professional development
This represents a fantastic opportunity for a Chartered Accountant will who wants to develop their career and with the potential to become a future Director within a leading accountancy firm.
Please apply contact David/Matt on (phone number removed) for additional information or an informal conversation about the opportunity.
SG Financial Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Policy is available upon request.
SG Financial Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments
Job found on: