An award winning Tier 2 national construction company are looking for a Design Manager to join their Oxford office. The sectors that they cover are: education, healthcare, restorations, sport & leisure, art, and commerce and industry.
The ideal Design Manager would have the following experience and skills:
- A seasoned DM, with a proven experience in the role.
- Sector experience in education and / or commercial.
- Handling projects up to and above £20 million in the UK.
- Strong coordination.
- Good understanding and knowledge of construction contracts and processes.
- Ability to produce quality, whilst remaining within budget.
- Confident in planning application
- Liaising closely with the regional construction manager on site.
- Full driving license and access to own car.
If you think you think your skill set matches, then this job will give you the opportunity to take the next step in your career. Offering career progression, in addition to great benefits, your technical background and design experience will be utilised fully.
Location is critical to this role and they will looking for people close the project they have (Oxford, Buckinghamshire, and North Berkshire).
Commutable from Oxford, Swindon, Abingdon, Dorchester, Watlington, Stoke Mandeville, Waddesdon, Woodstock, Bicester, Burford, Faringdon, Witney and more.
This role is commutable from the first interview slots begin on the 21st of August.
If you would like to find out more about the role please get in touch with Tara on (phone number removed), alternatively email
Job found on: