Air Quality Consultant
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
* Extremely excellent work environment. Everybody at the company gets along very well, are very supportive of each other.
* A lot of progression opportunity within the company. They have been constantly expanding since they started. Started their air quality team 6 years ago and is already at 13 people and continuously growing.
* They were recently bought out by a larger company and now have a team of 400 people across the UK. Continuously looking to grow the company, therefore extensive progression opportunities.
* Experience in Modelling - Construction/Consultancy. Main thing is the Modelling Experience
* Looking for BD skills. Somebody who can pull in some clients.
* Somebody who is looking to progress into management role and whats to manage a team. Ambition is key for this role as they want somebody who will manage the Air Quality Modelling team
* Somebody who is a strong team player so they can fit into the environment at the company.
To apply to this role please send your CV immediately to Stivi Marku.
For more information please call Stivi on (phone number removed) for a confidential chat.
We specialise in the recruitment of Geoscience professionals in both Permanent and Contract markets covering roles such as: Geo-Environmental Engineer, Contaminated Land Consultant, Geotechnical Engineer, Hydrogeologist, Remediation Engineer, Environmental Consultant, Site Engineer, Site Agent and Site Representative.
If the above role is not suitable please contact us with your requirements to discuss other suitable opportunities in the industry.
If you know someone who may be suitable, please refer them! We offer a £200 referral bonus for candidates referred to us!
Add my LinkedIn: https://(url removed)/in/stivi-marku-3a(phone number removed)/
Join this LinkedIn Group: https://(url removed)/groups/(phone number removed)
Job found on: