Red Recruitment “The cutting edge of leisure careers”
Salary: £16 an hour, £18 an hour while on shift.
Hours: Rotational shifts or 12 hours shifts.
We are looking for a highly skilled tenacious and hands-on Engineer. Someone who has experience in mechanical/electrical or robotics.
Our client is looking for an Engineer to join this fast-growing company. An engineer who works well as part of a team or alone, who is highly
The role is available on a permanent, full-time basis. Hours will be rotational on a rota.
* Self-motivated with a tenacious ‘can do’ attitude.
* Day to day running of the machinery
* Fault finding and prevention of the machines
* design, analyse, build, and test machines, systems
* Be resilient and patient
* Machinery testing
* Work well alone and part of a team
* Confidence is key
* Liaising with suppliers
* Maintaining and modifying equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient
* Maintaining a positive attitude that inspires co-workers and clients
* Mechanical engineers need to be technically minded, able to demonstrate numerical and scientific ability and have problem-solving skills
* Measuring the performance of mechanical components, devices and machinery
* Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
* Work well under pressure
* Providing technical advice
* Oversee check and ensure all professional documents and administrative work are Up-to-date and complete.
* Company pension
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you have the skills and experience required. Please contact Kurtis at Red Recruitment today
Job found on: