We are currently working with an international leading law firm in central Leeds who are seeking an experienced Secretary/PA to join their team.
The role is highly involving and duties are varied and will include:
- Provision of full PA/Secretarial support
- Pro-active and appropriate use of the firm’s in-house services
- Highly proactive and responsive travel and diary management
- Proactive management of the Partners workloads
- Managing manual/electronic filing and archiving.
- Strong organisational skills, to provide all relevant information for meetings both internal and external
- Acting as liaison point for clients and colleagues
- Involvement with marketing and Business Development related activities
- Delivering excellent service to our clients at all times
- Responding to and participating in Practice Group initiatives
- Supporting the Office Manager with ad-hoc projects
For this role candidates will need to have proven experience within a Secretarial/PA role Ideally candidates will have experience within a professional services environment, however we are open to discussing other industry...
Job found on: