A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Engineering Lead to join my client who are a leading financial services company based in Edinburgh. In this role you will lead the design and engineering of solutions that enables the bank to respond to key challenges. You will be leading and motivating your team to deliver features to existing or new customer products or services. You will be supporting, developing and contributing to the engineering roadmap and operating model as well as owning key engineering issues and decisions within your field of expertise and working with key stakeholders.
Skills & Experience
- Expert level engineering experience
- Significant solutions design experience
- Experience of working in an enterprise level ITSI service managed organisation
- In depth knowledge of DevOps working & coding practice, modern scalable architectures, IT security best practice and associated tool chains.
- Experience of coaching, mentoring and leading engineering team.
- AWS, Hadoop, Jenkins, automation
If you feel you have these skills and want to work with a leading bank that offers a great...
Job found on: