We at RDM Services LTD are looking for a candidate to join us as a Construction operative. You will be joining a great team with varying levels of experience within an expanding construction company, undertaking renovation, and refurbishment projects for an immediate start.
We require an experienced, ‘construction operative’ to initially work within an existing team with the opportunity to further themselves and become a ‘senior construction operative’ and run their own team.
Please note this role will require you to be fully involved with daily tasks in most renovation projects, therefore a good all-round understanding of building projects is necessary. And the capacity to transfer information and instruction to lesser experienced members of the team.
- Hands-on work, on a daily basis – so a trade background is required
- Resolve problems when they arise
- Report on progress to managers
- Supervise and oversee other workers
- Setting up jobs from detailed drawings
The right candidates will be invited for a trial period following a successful interview.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent contract
- Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 depending on skills and experience
- 28 days Holiday pay and pension enrollment.
- Potential company works vehicle
- Opportunity for training in various fields
- Experience of working on refurbishment & renovation projects: 5 years (Essential)
- Overall understanding of multiple trades, specifically carpentry, tiling and a good understanding of technical drawings (Essential)
- Specific experience in one or more trades (Preferred)
- First aid training is advantageous.
- Trade qualifications essential
- Proof of recent previous work
- Varying locations around the Midsomer Norton, Bath, Bristol, Chew Valley and Wells area
- Driving License for 3 + years (Essential)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
Please email cv’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job found on: