The Ministry of Justice - Admin Officer
Location: Bradford, Thornberry
Hours: Monday - Friday (37 hours)
Pay: £8.36 increasing to £9.59 after 12 weeks
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Administration Officer to join the Team at the IAC with our client, The Ministry of Justice based in Bradford. The role is public facing and requires the suitable candidate to provide administrative support to the Judiciary.
- Regularly clerk both Immigration and Asylum hearings
- Clerk Social Security and Child Support hearings
- Cover reception duties as and when required
- Processing files using the in-house computer systems
- Referring correspondence to the Judiciary or Tribunal Caseworkers
- Sending out decisions
- Booking interpreters
- General administration duties such as responding to emails, answering the phone and making calls.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to speak confidently within a team- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Excellent sickness record
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Quick learner
*Please note working for the Ministry of Justice will require you to have photographic ID. This can be a Full-length Birth Certificate supported by a driving or provisional licence in your current address OR an in-date passport
Job found on: