Our client is a small, professional SME based in central Leeds, who are undergoing expansion and seeking to appoint an experienced Office Manager, responsible for all secretarial work and office administration. This is a very varied and valued role, encompassing PA, secretarial, admin and basic finance work, so would suit an 'all -rounder', used to working in a small team and confident learning new skills.
Working as part of a small, friendly team, you will have varied duties and responsibilities. This is a busy office, so you must have good attention to detail and enjoy working at pace.
The role will entail: -
- Secretarial work including audio typing, reports and responding to emails etc.,
- PA work such as overseeing the diary, organising appointments for the Director - work and private, taking meeting minutes, various other secretarial duties.
- Office administration: Answering / directing telephone calls, filing, general office admin.
- Procurement: Researching goods and services, purchasing.
- Finance/HR: Responsible for HR files and payroll monitoring.
- Banking, recording sales receipts and monitoring credit control...
Job found on: