Kare Plus, one of the UK's fastest-growing healthcare providers with 85+ branches across the UK, is now recruiting DAY & NIGHT Health Care Assistants in multiple locations in Birmingham.
Location: Birmingham / Solihull / Sutton Coldfield / Bromsgrove / Marston Green and the surrounding area.
As a Health Care Assistant, you will be required to assist and support residents in different care homes in your local area with a wide range of needs, illness, and disabilities.
Typical duties you can expect on a daily basis will include: Personal care, assisting with eating and drinking and manual handling while encouraging independence and maintaining the dignity of the residents.
What you need to apply:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- 3 months paid healthcare experience in the last 2 years within the UK
Though not compulsory, having a valid, full UK Driving Licence and access to a vehicle is desirable.
If you have the right documents available with you, we can have you compliant and working within 48 hours!
Apply online now or call us on 0121 271 0078 or email us ( ) and become part of an exciting and dynamic team working hard to deliver an excellent standard of care across Birmingham.
What Kare Plus can offer you:
- Excellent pay rates paid weekly
- Free training
- Consistent and regular shifts
- Full flexibility of working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Devoted support team available 24/7
- Opportunity to gain experience within different care home settings
Job found on: