This leading Legal 500 firm with offices across the UK seeks an experienced Legal PA to join their vibrant Leeds office.
This Legal PA role will see you providing comprehensive secretarial and admin support to the Leeds office which consists of 4 partners, 4 solicitors and 2 paralegals.
Duties of this Legal PA role will include:
- To provide PA support to the partners in order to facilitate the management of the Leeds office;
- General administrative support for the office e.g. filing, photocopying, managing post, opening files, archiving;
- Audio and copy typing and document processing;
- Drafting and formatting documents and any other relevant documentation as directed;
- Diary management for the partners and solicitors;
- Preparing travel itineraries and booking transport as required;
- Responsibility for the organisation of meetings and seminars;
- Receiving phone calls from clients; routing them or taking messages as appropriate, liaising with external clients;
- Producing bills and dealing with invoices;
- Producing frequent summaries of accounts ledgers and ensure that all balances are tidied or cleared wherever possible;
Job found on: