Are you an experienced Legal PA and Administrator who is seeking a fantastic new role in Leeds?
Sacco Mann's client is a UK based firm with an international client base. They are recognised for being a niche firm that specialises in a range of legal services. Their Leeds office is currently expanding and they require support for their team.
This office consists of 4 Partners, 4 Solicitors and 2 Paralegals. On a daily basis you will be providing PA and admin support to the Partners in the office.
General duties as a Legal PA will include:
- Filing, photocopying, archiving and opening files
- Managing the post
- Audio and copy typing as well as document processing
- Drafting and formatting documents
- Diary management
- Preparing travel itineraries and booking transport
- Organising meetings and seminars
- Producing bills and handling invoices
- Assist with marketing and business development
- Screening phone calls and answering client queries or taking messages when appropriate
- Assisting the Facilities Manager to ensure all health and safety is adhered to, and ensuring office supplies are...
Job found on: