We have an amazing opportunity for a Level 5 Health and Social Care Assessor, to work for one of the country's leading training providers, to help inspire learners to realise their potential as they support, advise and guide them through their apprenticeship training and assessment.
Candidates must have the following skills, experience and qualifications to be considered:
* Assessor Award TAQA, A1, D32/33 or equivalent.
* Teaching Qualification PTLLS or equivalent.
* Level 3 Qualification minimum in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
* Occupational managerial experience within Health and Social Care.
* Experience assessing vocational qualifications within the workplace.
* Experience assessing Level 5 Health and Social Care framework.
You will receive:
* Fantastic basic
* Mobile Phone
* Competitive salary package from reflective of experience
* 40-hour week including
* 25 days annual leave – your Birthday is an additional day leave after 1 year of completed service
Job found on: