Adjacency is looking for a Senior Trade Marketing specialist to develop innovative marketing strategies and drive the formation and execution of the marketing plan to support with continued success and growth of this highly reputable organisation.
You will represent the company with customers and suppliers through trade partnerships, developing innovative marketing strategies combined with technical knowledge.
As Senior Trade Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintain loyalty and retention schemes with trade customers, driving forward a true partnership ethos. You will be passionate about maintaining relationships, whilst keeping up to date with new marketing techniques and ways of engagement.
The role will manage a team of two, reporting into the Head of Marketing. Line management experience is key, as you will be overseeing your team’s performance and KPI strategy. The role is based in their offices near Royal Leamington Spa, on offer is a basic salary of up to £50,000 plus bonus and company car.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop, implement and monitor the trade marketing activity, the aim of which is to optimise sales and margin in line with overall business strategy
- Support and develop the annual marketing plan, ensuring all facets of marketing are considered, including customer, digital and trade
- Oversee the budget for trade marketing, including managing external agencies Provide detailed reports and analysis of current marketplace, including competitor activity and ROI
- Manage a team of two direct reports, championing the companies ethos and 'best practice’
Your skills and experience will include:
- A minimum of 5 years marketing experience with leadership and team management responsibilities
- You will have a proven track record of combining technical trade marketing skills with creative and commercial elements
- Demonstrate the ability to inspire and influence those around you
- Previous experience managing marketing budgets, including reporting to senior stakeholders on return on investment
- A degree in Marketing or CIM qualification is advantageous but not a necessity
- Strong relationship management skills including external third parties ie. Agencies
- A self-motivated individual who can work on their own initiative and has a can-do attitude
Please send your CV to Claire Pitts at Adjacency at the earliest opportunity quoting CP171.
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.
Job found on: