I am recruiting for an experienced team leader to join a well established learning disability service based in Rugby.
Our client is an established support service for young people and adults who suffer from mental health, learning disabilities and complex needs. This service provides a range of care including long term stay's and respite and 1-2-1 residential support.
You will work full time over the full week on an equal rota basis and will also pick up waking night and sleep in shifts.
As part of the the team you will work together to make sure these service users are living as independently as possible. Other duties include:
* Organising and accompanying the service users to appointments
* Leading a team, completing appraisals and diciplinaries.
* Working to a high CQC standard.
* Helping the service users to overcome difficulties or disadvantages holding them back from living an independent life
* Personal care and supporting with daily tasks such as meal times.
* Administering medication and making sure care plans are up to date.
* Arranging fun activities inside and outside the service.
Whilst the role has its challenges, the results you will see from the cases you work with offer incomparable job satisfaction. Could this be you?
You must be at least 21 years of age and have the following to be considered for this role:
* 2 years minimum working with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour.
* NVQ Level 3 in health and social care or above.
* Experience key working, shift leading and managing a team.
* UK driving license (preferred).
* A genuine person with a true passion for care.
If you meet the above specification then please get in touch ASAP, the successful applicant will be rewarded with:
* On-going career progression
* 28 days holiday per year
* Extensive in-house training
If this could be you, please don’t hesitate and apply immediately!! The successful applicant will be appointed subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS check
Job found on: