£16.95 per hour 38.5 hours Nights only Excellent Staff Benefits £1000 Welcome Bonus
A large nursing home in Kirkcaldy is currently looking to recruit an qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD to work as Charge Nurse on a full-time, permanent basis.
The home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides nursing dementia care and general nursing care.
What the home is offering and details of this Sister/Charge Nurse role:
• 38.5 hours per week available on a permanent basis
• Nights only
• Fantastic pay rate of £16.95 per hour
• £1000 Welcome Bonus
• Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee
• Paid PVG Check
• Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times
As Sister/Charge Nurse, you will lead the night shift, coordinate care and support junior nursing staff, playing a key role in the day to day management of the home.
Applicants for this Sister/Charge Nurse post should be/have:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading shifts and coordinating care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on [... Click Apply...].
Job found on: