Are you a motivated and dynamic Sales specialist looking for a new challenge? Would you like the opportunity to work for the South West’s largest automotive dealership group?
Due to internal promotion and business growth, Westerly (BMW/MINI) Barnstaple, are now looking for a full time Retail Manager to ensure customer centricity and present vehicle sales F&I and associated products.
What can they offer you?
In return for your hard work as their Retail Manager you will be offered a highly competitive salary package & a great range of benefits including:
- Workplace pension (salary exchange option)
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend rewards
- Death in service insurance
- Discounted MOT, products, parts & servicing
- A great place to work
- ECOS vehicle & bonus scheme
What will I be responsible for?
The Retail Manager will be responsible for the achievement of sales department F&I penetration, sales volume and profitability objectives, maintaining above average departmental statistics, cost controls and product management. You will also work closely with brand representatives to ensure Manufacturer targets are met. As such, you will need to be an excellent communicator and be able to generate the required F&I sales and profits while maintaining integrity and the bond of trust with your customers.
The ideal Retail Manager …
- Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent
- A well-presented individual with desire, character and the attitude to succeed
- The capability to quickly establish and build relationships along with demonstrating a professional and organised outlook
- An understanding of the automotive sales process, the importance of customer communication and prospecting
- A real hunger to meet and exceed targets and KPI’s
- Goes that extra mile to provide great customer care
Who are they?
Our client are one of the 25 largest dealer groups in Britain and the largest in the South West, with 38 franchise dealerships providing customers throughout Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Dorset with high-quality new and used cars and vans generating a turnover in excess of £600 million and representing a range of franchises including Westerly BMW & MINI, Kastner Volvo, Helston VW, Truscotts Peugeot, Carrs Skoda along with Jaguar Land Rover, Audi, Porsche, Maserati, Ferrari and Select Used Vehicle branches.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a family run business and if you feel you have the skills, aptitude and attitude to be their Retail Manager, then please click ‘apply’.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Job found on: