Nexus Resource Solutions are working exclusively with a well-established engineering company who have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and capable Engineering Maintenance Supervisor to work across multiple workshops within their grounds.
The role involves implementing planned and reactive maintenance of CNC equipment, Cranes, Welding Equipment and general plant maintenance. Previous experience of this equipment is essential. You will be supervising 2 other technicians.
Key Responsibilities include:
The purpose of the role is to implement and carry out preventative maintenance, as well as repairs of plant and machinery and general factory repairs as required.
• Working accurately, error-free and methodically
• Communicating with operators, supervisors and management regularly on the status of all machines
• Planning and organising own workload
• Approaching duties and tasks in a flexible manner
• Presenting maintenance solutions to ensure minimal downtime on machines
• Meeting tight deadlines
• Working in a time sensitive environment
• Fault finding, testing and repairing electrical...
Job found on: