Site Manager – Design and Build - Contract – Birmingham
Buckleigh & Williams are currently searching for a site manager. Our client is a construction company with a focus on new build commercial projects. The contract is initially for 6 months with a view to be extended.
Skills and experience:
* Previous experience working on commercial projects
* Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
* Used to working in a fast-paced working environment.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. Interviews will be taking place over the next week with the start date being as soon as possible.
About Buckleigh & Williams:
Buckleigh & Williams are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world’s largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Buckleigh & Williams we can offer:
- Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
- First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting, we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
- Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home, we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
- IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques
Job found on: