Do you want to work for a globally renowned powerhouse in biometrics, security and identity solutions?
Would you like to work with technology that delivers sophisticated security solutions-from the simplest to the most challenging?
ROLE: 1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer
SALARY: £25,000 - £35,000 DOE + training overseas, access to continuous online training, pensions, private medical care, laptop, phone, 22 days holiday
LOCATION: Birmingham, City Centre
Due to growth, we are looking for Technician - Hardware Technician who will be supporting many users with products across the UK and Ireland. This includes supporting biometric access control systems, time and attendance solutions, fingerprint live scanners, mobile authentication solutions and embedded fingerprint modules. These clever solutions are used by top retailers including Primark and football clubs including Manchester United.
1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer role:
* Respond to customer enquiries via telephone and email
* Provide class leading product support
* Troubleshoot and identify hardware, network and software issues
* Be proactive in your support of customers, always going the extra mile and highlighting and escalating customer training needs as and when necessary
* Accurately maintain Freshdesk in relation to support tickets and Salesforce from a CRM and customer engagement perspective
* Update knowledge base articles and create training guides
1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer experience:
* Networking exposure
* Experience supporting access controls (desirable NOT essential)
* A logical approach to tasks
* The ability to translate technical issue to non-technical users
This business describe themselves as having a start-up mentality and want the successful candidate to share the ownership of their growth. If you want to be a part of this then please do send me through your CV for consideration
Job found on: