Responsible for the full preparation of assigned tenders and proposals following customer enquiry. Handle personally major schemes to £10 million value.
- To determine, with input from others as necessary, optimum process design solutions for project development work.
- To ensure the contractual and commercial viability of tenders submitted, identifying key inputs required by others and liaising with Commercial, Process Engineering and Project Departments, as necessary.
- Production of estimates for tenders in conjunction with other engineers as necessary.
- Production of tender documents and completion of clients' documentation for submittal.
- Meeting tender deadlines.
- Provide sales support as required.
- Co-ordination of external and internal inputs for tender preparation.
- Maintenance of tender records and files including post tender.
- Preparation of project handover documentation.
- Upkeep of costs, estimating and pricing information necessary for the preparation of tenders.
- Identification of risk.
- On successful award, summarising overall bid and handing over to Projects, including continuing involvement as necessary during contract execution.
- To comply with all Health and Safety responsibilities commensurate with the role, as outlined in the Health and Safety policy (freely accessible via the intranet, or to view in hard copy in the rest room of Enpure House).
- Any other duties commensurate with the position as may be assigned from time to time.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application
Job found on: