Smile Education are a leading recruitment service for schools in West Midlands. Our partner school in South Birmingham are currently looking for a Deputy Catering Manager to join their kitchen as soon as possible.
About the role:
- 36 hours per week worked flexibly between 7:00am and 2:30pm
- Immediate start
- Prepare, cook and present food which meets the school standards and according to the Catering Manager’s direction
- Responsible for supervising the catering team
- Previous catering experience required
- Experience catering in large quantities, ideally within a school
- Experience of cultural diversity with particular reference to food preparation and dietary preferences
- Relevant catering qualification required - Health & Hygiene Certificate L3 (desirable) and
First Aid qualification (desirable)
About Smile Education:
- Be part of our team of supply teachers and take part in events such as ‘Supply Teacher of the Year’ awards, Annual Family Day and free Christmas drinks to celebrate everybody’s hard work
- Receive regular CPD, training and support from your Smile consultant
- Fantastic rates of pay for both day to day and long term cover
- Complete confidentiality and guidance
- Work collaboratively with your education consultant who lives in and works with the schools in your area
If you would like to have a confidential chat to discuss your current work circumstances and suitable opportunities for you, please give Danielle a call on (phone number removed). An informal out of hours chat can also be arranged.
To register to be a Smile Supply Teacher, please send your CV via this website and I will be in touch.
Keep up to date with similar jobs and opportunities we have available on:
Facebook: Smile Education
Smile Education is committed to safeguarding children. Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications
Job found on: