We are recruiting for a Head of Care, Adults Service in Liverpool.
This position will include supervising 4 Adults Homes.
The working hours are 37.5 hours a week. This is a flexible contract on a temporary basis. The position is Monday to Friday however if this is not suitable for yourself there is the option to work Saturday if more suitable.
Our client is an established provider of Residential Childcare with a proven record of creating home environments that exceed children’s needs. They facilitate children in their care to express their characters, establish their independence and become their own person.
As a Registered Manager you will be making a huge difference to lives of children with disabilities and those who have suffered trauma and abuse.
The role includes:
* Take the lead in ensuring an open culture is created, one in which children feel that they can complain and that they are listened to.
* Promote and actively encourage the delivery of a safe, structured and nurturing environment.
* Ensure that staff are aware of the individual needs of all young people and deliver the support required to ensure life chance opportunities and positive holistic development.
* Work in collaboration with Human Resources to manage all employee relations within the home, in line with current employment legislation and the company’s policies and procedures.
* Work closely with the Senior Management Team to achieve an Outstanding Children’s Home
Whilst the role has its challenges, the results you will see from the children you work with offer incomparable job satisfaction. Could this be you?
You must be at least 23 years of age and have the following:
* 3 Years’ experience working in a Residential Childcare home
* Full driving license with access to own transport
* Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management (or equivalent)
* NVQ Level 3 Children and Young People Qualification (or equivalent)
If you meet the above specification then please get in touch ASAP, the successful applicant will be rewarded with:
* Market leading rates of pay with additional over time & sleep-in enhancements
* Opportunity to complete higher Level 7 Operational qualifications and progress towards Senior Management
If this could be you, please don’t hesitate and apply immediately!! The successful applicant will be appointed subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS check
Job found on: