Care & Support Worker
We have been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
We are looking for a professional, ambitious and confident care & support worker.
A rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals.
Support workers with interests in care, responsibility & new challenges are encouraged to apply.
If you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!
You’ll be working 42 hours a week in residential home.
We are an enhanced community residential home providing outcome focused care for adults with learning disabilities, who may have behaviours that challenge and associated complex needs.
· Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our service users, patients & residents
· Provide guidance and encouragement through physical & emotional support
· Learn about individuals’ specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
· Assist with medical & welfare needs and report as required
· Maintain a safe and clean environment for all
· Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
· An excellent communicator and a good team player
· Sensitive and intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
· Helping to empower & support service user independence.
We’ll offer you…
· An opening to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
· Flexible working with opportunity for overtime
· Regular coaching & appraisal
· Expert supervision & peer support
· Employee discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
· Recruitment referrals
· Wellbeing centre with exercises, recipes, financial and mental health advice
Job found on: