Our client is a dynamic and forward thinking organisation that operates mainly in the financial services industry. Due to continued success and expansion they are looking to recruit an experienced Financial Forecasting Analyst to join their team.
This is a newly created role within the Forecasting function of the Group Finance division. The Forecasting team is responsible for establishing, managing and maintaining financial forecasts across the Group and the successful candidate will assist with all elements of the forecasting process including modelling, analysis and reporting. The Financial Forecasting Analyst will report directly to the Head of Forecasting & Business Partnering and will require strong technical ability, good communication skills and a commitment to high quality work.
* Maintaining various Excel forecast models and reports.
* Analysing monthly ledger data to identify variances to forecast and to highlight potential risks and opportunities.
* Preparing ad-hoc reports and analysis to assist with management decision making and forecasting.
* Provide general support to the wider finance and forecasting teams to help deliver accurate and timely forecasts.
* Serve as a point of contact for general budget and forecast enquiries from the rest of the business.
Please note that there is a requirement to remain up to date with CASS developments and changes as communicated with the business.
* Part or Fully Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA).
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel with fluency in advanced formulas and functions. Prior experience of Excel modelling would be beneficial.
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and provide meaningful insights.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Experience working in a fast paced environment with the ability to adapt quickly to evolving business requirements.
* Ability to manage own workload effectively to meet deadlines.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Financial Forecasting Analyst to work for an industry leading, dynamic and forward thinking organization, offering excellent progression and development opportunities.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience to succeed in the role of Financial Forecasting Analyst then please apply now for immediate consideration
Job found on: