Temp to Perm
£19,300 + Overtime rates for over 38 hours and weekends
Our well-established client based in West Yorkshire, is a leading supplier of air compressors, pneumatics and process products are now looking to recruit a Pipefitters Mate.
To carry out installation of compressed air pipework and compressed air capital equipment to customers’ requirements.
* Install pipework securely to existing structure and leak test on completion.
* All work is carried out safely, correct safety equipment is worn & safety harnesses are worn when working at heights.
* Ensure all equipment & surplus materials are removed from site on completion of the job.
* The work area is left clean & tidy.
* Before leaving site liaise with customer to establish he is satisfied with the work carried out.
* Obtain customers signature on relevant paperwork confirming the work is completed.
* Maintain tools and equipment are in good working order & ensure they are secure when not in use.
The above functions are not intended to be exhaustive. They are as stated, Main Functions, and may be subject to amendment or addition as required, as circumstances change and dictate.
All employees, in whatever position employed within the company, are expected to be as flexible as possible.
In certain circumstances it may be necessary to ask the postholder to undertake other duties within reason and within that postholders capabilities. This is an existing condition of your employment with the company.
7.30am – 4.30pm - Monday - Thursday
7.30am – 4:00 Friday
About ATS Recruitment
ATS Recruitment are a specialist agency supplying skilled candidates into the high technology engineering and construction industries on both a permanent and contract basis.
We are extremely experienced and knowledgeable about the sectors we recruit into and have several large national (UK) and international clients who repeatedly use our services.
Please visit our website for our latest roles and news
Job found on: