Head Resourcing are recruiting an IT Audit Manager for a global award winning client based in Edinburgh city centre.
Reporting to the Head of IT Audit, and working in a small team, you will be primarily responsible for planning, executing and reporting on integrated and information technology related audits in the EMEA region in accordance with the annual audit plan. In addition, you will also assist in the annual internal audit planning process, and building relationships with business line management.
Key responsibilities include:
* Deliver high quality, well controlled, independent and objective Audit Execution, supported by comprehensive audit files.
* Effective Audit Programme Management to ensure the timely delivery of audit plans and mitigation of delivery obstacles.
* Communicate effectively and confidently throughout our clients internal stakeholders with regional senior management and business heads, clients and external auditors.
* Coach and lead IT auditors and senior IT auditors and help cultivate a working environment where team members feel empowered and motivated.
* Manage compliance and global policies, procedures and processes, including CPU Internal Audit methodology.
* Be a facilitator for change, including identifying enhancement opportunities and challenging the status quo, to improve the operation of the CPU Internal Audit function.
To be considered for this role you will have extensive IT Internal Audit experience with a professional audit, information technology or information security qualification:
You will have 1 or more of the following; Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information System Security Manager (CISM), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or equivalent are essential for this role.
Excellent salary, benefits, training and development and flexible working on offer
Job found on: