Duty & Assessment Team - Qualified Social Worker
£27 - £29 per hour
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker into a Children's Duty and Assessment Team on a temporary basis. Successful social workers will have recent involvement and experience within Children and Families Teams. The successful candidate will be joining a well-established and supportive team.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Taking initial assessments in a busy Team
* Complete assessments and recordings efficiently
* S47 Investigations
* Undertake Children and Family assessments
* Undertake s47 investigations and escalate through ICPCC and core group
* Escalate cases through Legal Gateway and PLO/Court application to ICO.
* Section 7 reports.
* Covering Duty - may require to work past 5pm on whilst on duty cover
* Liaise with local statutory children's services agencies and with the Local Safeguarding Children's Board.
* Undertaking reviews
* Updating safeguarding and child protection policies and procedures
* Providing support, supervision and advice for any staff member, student and volunteer with a safeguarding or child protection concern * Keeping their own training up to date *
* Liaising with multi agencies
* Setting up and managing clear, accurate and secure record keeping systems
To be considered for this role you must be:
* A qualified Social Worker and have significant experience in children's social work
* Organised with good IT skills
* Social Work Qualification
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK driving licence holder
Search Consultancy operates a competitive referral scheme whereby we award £150 to any Qualified Social Worker who goes on to work at least 3 weeks in a temporary position. Please call Madge on (phone number removed) for further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Job found on: