Salary circa upto £30,000 (pro rata for part time)
22 hours per week
Purosearch are seeking for a committed and skilled individual to come on board as a Locality Manager. My client is a well established charity and leading provider of care for adults with learning disabilities. Due to continuing growth of the service in the Doncaster area we are looking to appoint a Locality Manager specifically for the Doncaster office, this office covers both Shared Lives and Supported Living services.
For your commitment and hard work you will be rewarded with:-
• A competitive salary of circa upto £30,000 (pro rata for part time)
• Learning, Development opportunities and career progression
• Working for a well established company
• The role is 22 hours per week (ideally worked over 3 days)
• Excellent holiday entitlement
• Company benefits and schemes
Responsibilities/Duties of the Locality Manager:
• Managing staff on a day-to-day basis in all areas, including recruitment, development of staff, inductions and training.
• To effectively develop good communication links between customers and support team and colleagues.
• Leading by example within training and motivation of staff.
• To take responsibility for monitoring the work performance of staff.
• To grow and develop the services in Doncaster
Key skills required by the Locality Manager:
• Hold or be willing to undertake a recognised qualification in social care and/or management
• Dynamic with excellent communication skills
• Willing to work from the office and also within the local services
• Good time management skills, excellent IT skills.
• Access to own transport that can be
To apply please contact Anna on [... Click Apply...]or email a copy of your up to date CV to [... Click Apply...]
Job found on: