Forward thinking and innovative in their approach, my client is a market leading law firm with offices in Leeds City Centre. We are currently recruiting a PA/ Secretary to join their team working mainly from the Leeds office but also being flexible to spend time in the Sheffield office.
Our client work with a number of reputable international clients so quality document production is key. Alongside this you will be supporting a team with booking travel, dealing with the billing process and liaising with clients.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience producing high quality documents
- PA/Secretarial experience
- Adaptable and keen to learn
- Positive in approach and a confident communicator
- Quality focused with a high level of attention to detail
Some of your duties will include:
- Creating, amending and consolidating complex documents to a very high standard
- Enhancing PowerPoint presentations for use in external events
- General PA duties, including travel arrangements, scheduling meetings and liaising with external suppliers and clients
- Supporting the billing process
- Project work around improving the global database and company websites
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a firm that are at the forefront of their field. My client offer a flexible working environment and this would suit a candidate keen to work for a rapidly expanding business that put a huge emphasis on personal development.
Please apply within if you feel you have the required skills and experience to fit this role.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Job found on: