Forward thinking and innovative in their approach, my client is a market leading law firm with offices in Leeds City Centre. We are currently recruiting a PA/ Secretary to join their team working mainly from the Leeds office but also being flexible to spend time in the Sheffield office.
Our client work with a number of reputable international clients so quality document production is key. Alongside this you will be supporting a team with booking travel, dealing with the billing process and liaising with clients.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience producing high quality documents
- PA/Secretarial experience
- Adaptable and keen to learn
- Positive in approach and a confident communicator
- Quality focused with a high level of attention to detail
Some of your duties will include:
- Creating, amending and consolidating complex documents to a very high standard
- Enhancing PowerPoint presentations for use in external events
- General PA duties, including travel arrangements, scheduling meetings and liaising with external suppliers and clients
Job found on: