A market leading payment solutions provider are looking to appoint a number of talented Customer Account Management Executive’s to their rapidly growing team based in Grimsby, N.E Lincolnshire. The ideal candidate will be confident, personable, ambitious with excellent customer service and relationship building skills.
Working in an environment where professional and personal development is supported and encouraged, this is a great opportunity for you to drive your career forward.
- Basic salary of £17,500 per annum
- Realistic On Target Earnings with Commission of £24,000 per annum
- Excellent additional company benefits and incentives
- To provide a bespoke, personal and exceptional customer experience during the sales process.
- Provide an industry-unique customer journey by helping customers grow their business through the professional merchant payment services.
- Multi skilled in many aspects of taking payments, the Customer Account Managers are payment experts with a focus on making payments "Simple", "Personal" and "Beneficial" for the businesses they work with.
- Engage new customers proactively via telephone following their application being received, setting the precedent for a first-class merchant journey. Walk our customers through a series of "Steps" which are designed to cover all aspects of taking payments.
- As part of the wider Account Management team, make and deliver a significant contribution to the number of customers who complete their merchant journey and process regular payment. Reach and exceed objectives with regards to the number of customer journeys completed, the conversion of new sales to Transacting customers and the retention of new customers.
- Adopt the core principles and components of a successful Account Manager, meeting all expectations with regards to the standards expected when interacting with customers.
- Account Managers will be expected to meet aspiring standards with regards to delivering exceptional service, managing customer expectations and building relationships with customers.
- Develop specialist knowledge within a certain "Account Manager Specialism" to maximise the level of support and bring real value to growing the businesses we work with - Our Account Managers will need to demonstrate a thorough understanding of all aspects of their specialist role such as product knowledge, troubleshooting, PCI compliance and the ever-evolving technology in the payment industry.
- Utilise excellent Customer - Account Manager relationships to achieve targets and expectations with regards to identifying additional needs and products which will add further value to customers and support their business growth. Engage with new product initiatives and work against agreed KPIs.
- Working within a dynamic and fast-moving environment, display levels of drive and organisation which ensure your allocated customers expectations are met with regards to the number of contacts made, following up customer needs, resolving any dissatisfaction promptly and "Doing what we say we will, every time."
- Develop excellent inter-team relationships so a mutual focus and drive is built to deliver a world class Account management team.
- Work with colleagues closely to resolve problems, deliver effective customer handovers and share best practise.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Must be able to demonstrate "world-class" customer service, with experience working within a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills.
- Ambitious, talented, dynamic and target driven.
- Highly organised and driven, always looking to exceed expectations.
Job found on: