DCTUK, one of the UK’s fastest growing e-commerce companies, are looking to recruit an Office Junior to carry out administration and ad-hoc tasks across our marketing, sales and sample departments.
If you’re keen to learn all different areas of a business; work with a dynamic, innovative and hard-working team; and do something different each day – then this is the job for you!
Key tasks will include:
- Adding products to our website
- Organising product images in our database
- Updating product prices
- Live-chatting with website customers
- Answering occasional sales calls and taking messages
- Calling customers to take payment for orders
- Making refreshments for visiting customers and meetings
- Dispatching sample boxes to customers
- Covering other duties if and when required
Training will be provided for all tasks and no experience is necessary, but you will have a desire to become a key team member and grow in your skill level and abilities.
We’re looking for the following personal characteristics:
- Confident and chatty
- Good at thinking up new ideas
- Keen to develop yourself to be in line for future career opportunities within the company
- Reliable and on time – always.
- Good at listening carefully to instructions and not afraid to ask questions!
We’ll provide you in return with:
- Invaluable training in all different business areas
- National minimum wage and a pay review after 12 months
- Free lunch Fridays
- Regular team nights out
- Free refreshments, snacks and fruit
Apply today at www.dctuk.com/careers and join our fantastic team at our newly renovated and snazzy offices in Aintree, Liverpool. Hours are 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Job found on: