Pay Rate - £14.62 p/h
Weekly Hours - 39
Shift Pattern - Days Regular
To carry out the day to day maintenance activities across the plant, specifically, ensuring preventative maintenance plans are completed, with breakdown maintenance being resolved to root cause level.
In addition, the successful candidate will also be responsible for installation work and machinery modifications.
- Ensure all statutory maintenance requirements are adhered to as part of the preventative maintenance schedules
- Installation of new equipment is in line with current regulations
- Monitor engineering and plant performance
- Reduce plant spares and consumables to a minimum
- Any other relevant task that is safe and within capability and training
Compliance with Health and Safety, Health and Environmental standards/legislation as well as delivery and review of preventative maintenance schedules.
The Craftsperson must proactively seek improvement in plant and equipment...
Job found on: