Structural CAD Technician
Salary; Competitive + Benefits
Our client, a successful, well-established, Civil and Structural Design consultancy are actively seeking an experienced full-time Structural technician to join a friendly, vibrant office in South Wales. The chosen Structural Technician will support the senior team and engineering graduates through drawing preparation, assisting with design detailing and carrying out site surveys and inspections. The work undertaken by the team is highly varied and includes new build residential, refurbishment and commercial buildings.
To be considered for this Structural Technician role you will have;
- A Sound track record of drawing structural schemes from draft to full co-ordinated layouts
- Advanced certificate in a relevant Engineering Field is essential
- Comprehensive knowledge of TEKLA. Revit, 3D Modelling, BIM Techniques and Navisworks an advantage.
- Understanding of general building construction
- Structural steelwork, reinforced concrete, timber and masonry details
Job found on: