A new role has been created with a successful, independently owned company who are recruiting for an Accounts Manager based in Cardiff.
The company are a well-established SME, have been noted for their growth over the last five years. The Accounts Manager will be a key member of a small accounts team, with career progression to become the company’s Financial Controller a real possibility.
Accounts Manager duties:
- Maintain the main ledgers and prepare MI to P&L and Balance sheet level.
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts and VAT Returns.
- Prepayments and Journal entries.
- Debtors Analysis.
- Bank/Credit Card Reconciliations.
- Paying supplier invoices and raising customer invoices with all associated duties.
- Various analysis work including debtors and suppliers.
- Cash Book management.
- Maintain nominal ledgers.
Accounts Manager person specification:
- Demonstrable experience with the above duties...
Job found on: