RWR Recruitment are working on behalf of a client in Caerphilly who are looking for a HR Officer to work on a permanent basis working Monday- Friday directly with the HR Manager.
Duties for a HR Officer will include:
* Being the first point of contact for any HR queries, particularly providing advise and guidance around sickness and absence
* Conducting company inductions for new starters
* Facilitating assessment centres for new recruits
* Taking notes for any disciplinary hearings or HR meetings
* Face to face meetings with departmental managers regarding any HR issues
You must have previous HR experience as either a HR Officer or coordinator. You will be CIPD Qualified (or equiv) and have strong Excel skills.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their HR skills and fast track in to a more senior HR role alongside the Manager. You will get the experience working in a large global organisation that promotes strong values and HR processes. APPLY NOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
Job found on: