Our client are a global multi-disciplinary consultancy with an extensive network of international offices.They offer a unique place to work in stunning offices in the heart of London.
They work on large projects across all sectors in the UK and internationally, and are established as leaders in the field of fire consultancy and engineering.
They are looking for an talented BIM specialist with experience in either Fire engineering, MEP or Building Structures to lead them in changing the way Fire safety delivers BIM and change the status quo within the sector.
To be successful in this role you'll need to be passionate about delivering high quality BIM models, developing automated workflows, utilising Augmented Reality tools and innovation within digital engineering.
As a BIM Manager for our client, your responsibilities would include the following:
* Leading Fire Safety integration in BIM
* Creating library components for Fire Safety
* Developing new work flow tasks, including automation and integrating specialist software
* Coordination and clash detection.
* Attending and influencing Stakeholder...
Job found on: